This site uses modern web technologies that your outdated browser may not understand properly.
Please upgrade to Firefox
to get the intended viewing experience, or if you encounter problems using the site.
» Click here to hide this message
View Raids - View Raid Attendance Stats
1. Type: Alliance
2. Charter Background/Mission Statement: Relentless is seeking to advance within WoW endgame and to have fun doing it.
3. Attitude and Personality:
Get along with everyone or Marisse will punch you in the face IRL. RP cats in the park is required.
Preferences are given to those with the Relentless guildtag and to regulars that are properly geared/gemmed/enchanted and able to perform the role they are slotted for.
After that it goes to geared and competent players who get along well with others.
1. Raid Makeup
See core make up.
1. Invites start at: 15 minutes before raid start
2. Standbys are pulled in at: 5 Minutes before raid time
3. Standbys should check with Greydune, but any lead will do.
4. You are expected to bring food/flask/potions to a raid.
5. Unsocketed / unenchanted gear is considered unacceptable.
6. Please have Mumble and DBM (or Big Wigs)installed at a minimum.
3. Pre-Raid Contact
Any lead online
1. Standby and raid start info
2. What in-game chat channels should raiders join for their raid designations?
Healers need to be in /join relentheal
3. What Voice Server/Channel should raiders join?
PW: (provided at raid time)
II. Leftovers Points
Relentless Raids will use basic LOP with only the following discretionary policies:
- Current crafting drops (orbs, nodes, etc.) are given out on a priority bases and are the property of Relentless.
- Unbid BoE items, including patterns, become the property of Relentless.
- Legendary policies will be posted on our LO forum in accordance with LO policies. In general, guild leadership will determine who is getting priority.
Default Roles: Tank,Healer,Melee,Ranged
Charter Leads: Deathpool
PM Charter Leads
- PM Leads+Charter Leads