This site uses modern web technologies that your outdated browser may not understand properly.
Please upgrade to Firefox
to get the intended viewing experience, or if you encounter problems using the site.
» Click here to hide this message
Attacking the Darkness
View Raids - View Raid Attendance Stats
This group is inactive and no longer raids.
Tuesday - DSoul 9:00pm-12:00am
Wednesday - DSoul 9:00pm-12:00am
LO Teamspeak 3 - Attacking the Darkness channel
LO Forum Name: Fireina
Character names: Meddic
LO Forum Name: Choasmaker
Character names: Tuffknut, Choasmaker, Lacure
LO Forum Name: DMFC
Character names: DMFCII
Alliance. Most of the raiders are in the Remnant guild, but guild membership isn't a requirement.
To have fun while killing stuff! The primary mission of this charter is to provide a place for raiders who want to raid 10-man content on a consistent basis. Within that, the most important aspect is to have fun. We will not be a hard-core, razor's edge type of progression charter, but we will want to progress at a fairly decent pace. Fight explanations will be short so we'd expect raiders to either know the encounters or at least have read up on them prior to raid time.
Attitude and Personality:
Good attitudes are a must, as well as respect for other raiders. The goal of this charter is to have fun! Language should be kept to a repectable (workplace) level. We understand if we get a boss down to 1% and wipe, some words will slip, but please, let's keep it to that. That push to talk button doesn't have to be pressed. ;)
10 man: 2 tanks, 5-6 DPS, 2-3 healers.
Regulars will be considered first, as well as people we've raided with before. We're always open to new people though. So sign up!!
* Gear - Currently, we'd expect to see Heroic Dungeon lvl 346 or better gear on people. We understand some items are hard to get, but don't show up in all 318s. :)
* Experience - We'll be learning Cata together, so a lot of Cata Exp isn't needed. Again, the more the better.
* Flasks - Bring your own Flask. As time wears on, we may be able to start providing them in some situations if we have an alchemist cauldron.
* Food - We provide fish feasts before boss fights. Any fish donations are welcome.
Standby and raid start infomation
* Invites start at: 15 minutes prior to raid time
* Standbys are pulled in prior to raid Start
* Standbys should check in by: Whisper the leads to let us know you're online and ready if needed.
* Standbys will be notified by: We'll whisper you so you can go about your business.
******Just please, PLEASE be on time. :D*******
Q. Can I roll for my offspec?
A. Per LO rules, you can roll on anything that's up for bid. Within that, we appreciate the need for dual specs. There will be no loot griefing or whatnot if you decide to use your points on an offspec item. Points are points and you are free to use them as you wish. The only thing we ask is to respect your fellow raiders.
Q. How is Charter Discretion loot handled?
A. See below:
* BOE epics that are not won in the bidding process are DE'ed and greed rolled for people that have not won loot during the raid.
* Master loot threshold will be set to Epic
* Raid-only patterns that are not won in the bidding process: Greed rolls at raid end. If not taken by an able crafter, Charter Banked.
* Mining and Herbalism nodes: If we happen to see any, we'll roll for a dedicated miner/florist/skinner to do the dirty work.
* Crafting materials such as Orbs, and non-gear epics such as Epic Gems and Enchanting Crystals (Maelstrom Crystals): Greed to those who won no lootz, then Charter Banked.
* Any/all other Charter Discretion loots not specifically described above: Greed.
Living Embers will be collected by Master looter and Greed rolled for at the end of raid.
Eternal Embers are Epic BOP items for legendary staff, these drop from bosses and will be available to raiders on the quest first (link required) and then available to classes able to obtain staff. They will be Greed rolled if more then one meets the criteria.
BOE patterns LO bids.
BOP patterns LO bids to usable raiders.
Updated 23 January 2012
Default Roles: Tank,Healer,Melee,Ranged