Raiding Forums Navigation Leftovers Information

HOT HOT HOT--New and IMPROVED Guilded!!!

Elofax
Holy Assassin of Elune
Seriously, we need to make this addon as essential as having CTRaid, and set up Leftovers as a Guilded channel. This new version is what we've been waiting for--all the advantages of a guild, plus more!

Elofax
Holy Assassin of Elune
Here's the Guilded plugin that lets you see who can craft what, and who has what for sale.

Elofax
Holy Assassin of Elune
And finally....the long-awaited PLAYER LOCATION plugin! Includes the ability to see folks on the world map!

Thalin
I for one will be using this, it's the transition from /leftovers to this that was tough on the last attempt.
-- 
*the wheelchair*

Elofax
Holy Assassin of Elune
IMPORTANT: For those of you who previously had Guilded, you need to go into your WTF/Account/[Accountname]/SavedVariables folder and delete every Guilded file in there before loading the new Guilded or you will get nasty LUA errors and have to Alt-F4.

Tenatia
Warlock/Caster Lead Emeritus
I have been using it for the last week or so, both with Pietro and Tenatia. It would definitely be good to see more adoption of this. I used to camp out in #leftovers, but have since changed to the guilded channel, as I'm running out of channel numbersSmiler
-- 
Tenatia Saendar Demonology || Grimjim Stonebreaker Protection
Decatia Saendar Unholy/Blood || Pietro Loyallar Discipline || Windom Stormbrew Elemental