Raiding Forums Navigation Leftovers Information

Tap Tap Tap uh is this thing still on?

Kentillion
Default Avatar
Howdy,
Anyone still playing SWTOR? I'm still around most weekends and it looks like the Lemmings are RIP. At least they are when I'm on. Maybe it's a subtle hint. Anywho, anyone still playing on the pub side?
-Sal'kahn

Sum_inferno
Darkest Hour and Forlorn Hope GM/CL
quote:
Originally posted by Kentillion:
Howdy,
Anyone still playing SWTOR? I'm still around most weekends and it looks like the Lemmings are RIP. At least they are when I'm on. Maybe it's a subtle hint. Anywho, anyone still playing on the pub side?
-Sal'kahn

Some of us still hang out on pubs, but most of the Leftovers are Imperials now. Its kinda crappy, but 3.0 has done a lot of damage to end game. There isn't as much to do at top level, so lots of people have gotten bored and moved on. I expect people to start coming back once they add more end game content.
-- 
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane
http://darkesthourswtor.com

Dulin
Marksman 4 Life - TAKIN' IT BACK
Is there a Leftovers channel (or a channel Leftovers use) on either side on Bergeron? (Or, for that matter, anywhere else?)
-- 
FIXME: http://i.imgur.com/dKZjT3D.png

Sonete
Default Avatar
SWTOR Team & Darkest Hour CL
There is a channel for LO, but I'm not sure how many people use it currently (many people are waiting to run content again once 4.0 launches). Type "/cjoin leftovers" on Imperial side.

Daphyd
Just Daph
The update to 5.0 allows those *like me* who quite a while back to get an amazing amount of content (all expansions up to this point) for the cost of subscribing for a month. There is a lot of focus on story, and it's a really great deal if you want an RPG game that has coop and MMO elements.

I'm on Begeren colony with the Night Watch guild, main character name Daph if you decide to check it out.
-- 

Night Watch/Nu Tir site: nutir.guildportal.com

Daphyd
Just Daph
Therazita and I are still playing SWTOR. I'm super impressed with what they've done. It's heavily focused on the RPG part of being an MMORPG, and the content that's out is awesome in general, esp. if you are a bioware RPG and/or Star Wars fan!
-- 

Night Watch/Nu Tir site: nutir.guildportal.com