Raiding Forums Navigation Leftovers Information

Old school points

Kahlil
Old Man
Is there somewhere I can look up Vanilla old school points? I'm doing some nastalgaing and it would be cool to view them. And it would settle a discussion I'm having with someone.

When I got to 'My Points' it seems to start with BC but I could swear there was a way to look at it not that long ago.
-- 
Korinth, Dwarven Tnak / Angry Blender
Tulir, HealaTRON
Kahlil, Jumping Mage
(Caster Lead v1.0, Lead Emeritus, BR Tank Lead Emeritus, Easterners Charter Lead, Evil Tyrant)

"It is well to give when asked but it is better to give unasked, through understanding."
- Kahlil Gibran

Tenatia
Warlock/Caster Lead Emeritus
Old man, i have a spreadsheet of the points from the late end of vanilla, from when we were looking at new systems for LOP.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuhO_7eGPZRXdHFkRmtZQmZkbHN0VndmS0RLNVlnZUE&usp=sharing

Hope this scratches the nostalgia itch :)
-- 
Tenatia Saendar Demonology || Grimjim Stonebreaker Protection
Decatia Saendar Unholy/Blood || Pietro Loyallar Discipline || Windom Stormbrew Elemental

Shisatsu
Default Avatar
Lead Emeritus
Not something I'd have gone looking for, but damned if it's not fun to look through. You rock for keeping this, Ten!
-- 
蛇翼崩天刃!

Tenatia
Warlock/Caster Lead Emeritus
I wish I had headers for what the different numbers were.

As far as I can tell the columns are:

Registration/ID number
Character Name
Group (Pub/BA/RQ)
Points earned
Points spent
Inflation/Deflation net???
Current Points
Last Activity

This was obviously before ST:BR was formed, which if memory serves me correctly was in August of the same year.

I don't know if the (LM) designations represent leads for the group, or if it's a Linked Main account thing, because I seem to remember that you had an option to link character accounts?
-- 
Tenatia Saendar Demonology || Grimjim Stonebreaker Protection
Decatia Saendar Unholy/Blood || Pietro Loyallar Discipline || Windom Stormbrew Elemental