Raiding Forums Navigation Leftovers Information

So, we've had a week of playing with the 6.0 changes...

Greebo
The Mod Squad's Familliar
There's stuff to like and stuff not to like. I found the bag auto-sorter really obnoxious. It just stuffed everything together, no real sorting at all. The reagents tab and toy box, however, are really cool.

The changes of abilities felt pretty minor on my mage and warlock, but the loss of an entire button in Feral Druid rotation is jarring. I actually miss the complexity of the old rotation. Now, it feels a bit too much like the other two classes.
-- 
Apparently Appointed Mayor of There -|- Enough to make a grown man cry -|- Punslinger-at-Large

Tenatia
Warlock/Caster Lead Emeritus
Ret Paladin feels pretty similar to me. I am very interested in trying out the demonologist warlock though. I haven't enjoyed it in the last couple of expansions all that much, and am hoping that I enjoy it again.

Favourite stuff so far is how absolutely stompy the legacy raids are, the reagent tab (and extra void storage tab)

I really wish you could assign favourite mounts per character, instead of just the same pool for everyone, but this is a very minor thing that I can likely correct with mods.
-- 
Tenatia Saendar Demonology || Grimjim Stonebreaker Protection
Decatia Saendar Unholy/Blood || Pietro Loyallar Discipline || Windom Stormbrew Elemental

Greebo
The Mod Squad's Familliar
What mod are you using for mounts? 6.0 seems to have broken the mount abilities of GuPet.
-- 
Apparently Appointed Mayor of There -|- Enough to make a grown man cry -|- Punslinger-at-Large

Tenatia
Warlock/Caster Lead Emeritus
I'm not using any yet, I haven't looked for any yet, I figure the WOD compliant apps list is on the light side this early in.
-- 
Tenatia Saendar Demonology || Grimjim Stonebreaker Protection
Decatia Saendar Unholy/Blood || Pietro Loyallar Discipline || Windom Stormbrew Elemental