Raiding Forums Navigation Leftovers Information

Razorgore/Vael/Broodlord video

Alrix
Here's a video of a Horde guild called Bloodsworn on the Blood Moon server doing the first 3 bosses in BWL... they look like they're using a killing strat for Razorgore, unlike the popular kiting one.

Anyways, watch it. Broodlord has some fucking hard hitting Mortal Strikes.

http://files.filefront.com/SEARCH/;4139149;;/fileinfo.html

Alrix
It's a really cool video.

Sarline
Default Avatar
Dont worry about broodlords MS now. it has been nerfed and is now mitigated by armor. Where he used to MS for 7-8K and then blastwave dead tank he now hits for about 2K with MS

Thalin
quote:
Originally posted by Sarline:
Dont worry about broodlords MS now. it has been nerfed and is now mitigated by armor. Where he used to MS for 7-8K and then blastwave dead tank he now hits for about 2K with MS

I know that sometimes it sucks wiping on stuff due to insane ammounts of damage on the tank, and other unforseen occurances when fighting new bosses, but would I be wrong to say Blizzard has nerfed jsut about everthing in this game. While I'm most certain things will "need" a nerf from time to time, which this may be the case here, I wish Blizz would stick to their initial guns at times as well. I'd much rather a difficult and challenging encounter hold people back than say cockblocking groups with encounter time frames and lockouts.
-- 
*the wheelchair*