Raiding Forums Navigation Leftovers Information

Razorgore prep help

Plato
Default Avatar
Mediation Team Arcane mage
I am creating 200 "The big ones" for our next razorgore attempt. Needless to see the AH ran out of solid stone o.O if any of the miners can spare it I need about on the order of 300 more solid stone. Also if an alchemist I need about 100 gallons of Goblin rocket Fuel I am happy to compensate people who COD me the costs.
-- 
Bring a mage to a tank fight.

Plato
Default Avatar
and I could use about 240 Mithril Bars Wink
-- 

Agbaar
Default Avatar
Talkative Mage<Seekers>
I've seen Solid Stone drop from various Rock Elementals before ... is it even remotely worth farming for or is mining for it so much faster as to render it pointless?

(My professions never help with these efforts. Ugh.)
-- 
Agbaar
Caster Lead Emeritus / Former Sign-up Grunt

Kylearan
O.o
Plato, I spent most of my forties mining in Desolace. I'll see what I can dig up. It'll just be like the good old days... Wink
-- 
Zemmy ||| Kylearan

Galthron
Web Dude & LE
There's also plenty of mithril nodes in the Badlands, as well as rock elementals that drop Solid.

A lot of the nodes are in an ogre cave in the southwest corner.

I get about a stack of 20 ore in a single round, even with competition.
-- 
Is your face on fire? No? Here, let me help with that...

Plato
Default Avatar
I did a little rock elemental farming which did provide a decent amount. Unfortunetly I am not a miner which makes nodes hard to use.
-- 

Elofax
Holy Assassin of Elune
If you need Solid Stones, I'll happily stop vending the ones I pick up in MC and give it to you instead. =)

Epo
Default Avatar
More DPS than your raid combined!
Hinterlands! Lotsa Mithril there =o

I'll grab them up as I see 'em.

Cordova
Default Avatar
quote:
Originally posted by Elofax:
If you need Solid Stones, I'll happily stop vending the ones I pick up in MC and give it to you instead. =)

I had no idea that was happening Frowner Please let people that can use solid stone pick them up from now on. I can make bombs with that stuff too. Or at least sell in AH Elo!