Raiding Forums Navigation Leftovers Information

--Razorgore--

This topic has 20 posts over 2 pages: 1 2
Elofax
Holy Assassin of Elune
It is made very clear on the Raid/Dungeon forums that this particular Horde video is NOT a particularly good strategy for the Alliance to emulate. Track down the Pacifist Alliance video to see an Alliance Razorgore takedown.

Elofax
Holy Assassin of Elune
If you do find the PA video, notice one particularly interesting thing about it: the orb controller is using the orb from the ground below the orb, standing pressed up against the wall. Mobs who head up and onto the platform thus can't break his concentration.

Lacus_Clyne
Default Avatar
Fidei Defensor
Thanks for the pointer. I'll go seek out that video now. One question though:

Wouldn't controlling the orb from the ground, thereby avoiding all the mobs that are "coming to kill the orb controller," be considered a bug or exploit? Just honest curiosity, as well as not wanting LO to get into trouble for what Blizzard may (or may not?) consider to be an unacceptable method.

On a side note, rumor has it that an invisible GM sits in on most of the current BWL encounters to see what raid groups are doing in the instance.

Thalin
Another note, they begin destroying the eggs near Razorgore's starting posistion to avoid any down time what so ever. Meaning break the closest eggs to Razorgore first.
-- 
*the wheelchair*

Alfheim
Default Avatar
Bipolar Priest
its a viable choice when working from below i think, seems a pathing choice they made, its just like sneaking around mobs to me

Pages: 1 2