Raiding Forums Navigation Leftovers Information

crafters of patterns that drop in ulduar

This topic has 123 posts over 9 pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Mandaliet
Kelaren: AP Caster Lead
Kelaren got the Spellslinger's Slippers pattern last night, so she can now craft that as well.

Again, no fees or tips needed.
-- 
"The horrors committed by madmen and geniuses pale in comparison to those of the unwitting, the unlucky, and the incompetent." -Jacinth the Loremaster

Frendan
Default Avatar
Knight Of The Silver Hand
Falon (also plays Farra) has the Plate Girdle of Righteousness pattern.
-- 
"Remember, Arthas, we are paladins. Vengeance cannot be a part of what we must do. If we allow our passions to turn to bloodlust, then we will become as vile as the Orcs."

Damangron
Default Avatar
Damangron - Treads of Destiny.

brunson
Default Avatar
done to here

Iystarra
Default Avatar
Belligerent and numerous
Wigles got the pattern for Belt of Dragons last night, so I can craft that as well now.

Nomoreheals
Just call me X
For "Fud" you may want to put it as Feurdrauka which is his characters name. We all call him Fud >.> Will make it easier if someone's trying to find him. Otherwise, thanks for doing the thread.
-- 
FORMER Guild Master: BlameRoll Charter Lead: Blame Roll
"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”
http://blameroll.guildlaunch.com | Raiding and SC2 Livestream | Youtube Channel Please Follow me!

Kahlil
Old Man
Korinth can also make Battlelord's Plate Boots. Tip if ya wanna.
-- 
Korinth, Dwarven Tnak / Angry Blender
Tulir, HealaTRON
Kahlil, Jumping Mage
(Caster Lead v1.0, Lead Emeritus, BR Tank Lead Emeritus, Easterners Charter Lead, Evil Tyrant)

"It is well to give when asked but it is better to give unasked, through understanding."
- Kahlil Gibran

Fenrys
Sooo Cute!
Add Fenrys to Belt of Dragons
-- 
"A Buddhist monk, visiting New York City for the first time in twenty years, walked up to a hot dog vendor, handed him a twenty dollar bill, and said, "Make me one with everything."

The vendor pocketed the money, and handed the Buddhist monk his hot dog. The monk, after waiting for a moment, asked for his change. The vendor looked at him and said, "Change comes from within." With a wistful smile, the monk walked away." ~Unknown

CS
Got 85s? Window, what window?
Timonus : LW : will soon know (Death-warmed Belt)
no tips needed.
-- 
FIXME: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/fallendarklight/5AltSig.png

Ciggidy
Default Avatar
Ciggidy can now craft Boots of Wintry Endurance

Winteros
Default Avatar
I can make the Cord of the White Dawn. Tips appreciated =D

Usually on Wint, but if not feel free to ask anyone in Aetherstorm if i am on an alt.

Kyroson
Default Avatar
Kyroson: Treads of Destiny. No charge.
-- 
FIXME: http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/5/9/8/1/9/559819pMVpB.png

Viggen
R.I.P. Deadly Clam
Haleakala: Footpads of Silence. Tip optional.
-- 
Viggen (90 Warrior, dual Fury/Protection) // Haleakala (90 Shaman, Elemental) // Turing (90 Rogue, Assassination)

Septer
Default Avatar
Vexis can make Spiked Deathdealers, tips always appreciated

Blikeveq
Blikeveq - Enchant Weapon - Blade Ward

tips unnecessary
-- 
Blikeveq's Armory

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9