Raiding Forums Navigation Leftovers Information

Teamspeak/Ventrillo information

Velkyn
Default Avatar
Being new to LO, I'd like to listen in on raids etc. just to get the feel of how things go before I'm slotted. However, I can't seem to find information for logging in Vent or TS. Can someone post that here or is that given as you join a particular charter?

Thanks,
Velkyn

Gonas
Default Avatar
See the top sticky in the "Latest News" Forum. First forum on the list.
-- 
Gonas

Quinnaria
The Mod Squad: ..Annie Oakley..
TS info is 216.6.226.112:8973 Password: meatloaf
(Someone correct me if that is wrong - it is just my last remembered info)
You'll find many different TS channels, some are charter specific, others are just there for any party to use.

Unlike TS, Ventrillo tends to be charter specific. LO doesn't have a dedicated Vent server, but since many charters prefer it - they provide the information to their raiders when raid starts.

One of the best things you might do, is ask a charter lead group heading to an instance you are interested in if you can eavesdrop one night. I'm sure the won't mind, and would be happy to give you any Vent info necessary - or instruct ya on which TS channel they might be found :D
-- 
FIXME: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/EverRaven/Quinsig.jpg
Caitir: Quin, you just made this thread like 800000000% better. Hnnngh. <3

Dulin
Marksman 4 Life - TAKIN' IT BACK
quote:
Originally posted by Quinnaria:
Unlike TS, Ventrillo tends to be charter specific. LO doesn't have a dedicated Vent server, but since many charters prefer it - they provide the information to their raiders when raid starts.

Though if all of the Charters who pay for Vent servers were to look into combining their stuff into a single Vent server, they might be able to save money and get themselves a better setup.

Not to mention having a single Vent server between them would make it easier for people coming in to get set up w/more Charters. No waiting for them to configure the 51st server in their list, just go down to channel (whatever).

Just a thought, way too late at night. :)
-- 
FIXME: http://i.imgur.com/dKZjT3D.png