Raiding Forums Navigation Leftovers Information

Oh my fucking god!

This topic has 21 posts over 2 pages: 1 2
Skor_Taran
Default Avatar
NE Hunter 225 FR 300 Enchanter 300 Dragonscale Leatherworker
5 Hunters in DM North

15 Hunters in UBRS

I cried, I laughed so hard when the 15 of them unleashed aimed shots at the same time. And the skating rink of frost traps.

I so want to do this...

Thalin
I have to say that kicks much ass, and I'll definitely be up for that at anytimeBig Grin
-- 
*the wheelchair*

Xenira
I'm SO there.

I think I need a better weapon though. They all had CMRs or Rhok'delar.

Whion
nice marmot
Count me in!
Simul-aimed shot looks fun.

Kieryn
Default Avatar
Venezuelan Beaver Cheese
I haven't actually had the time to think about the specifics of WHEN or WHO amongst us could get together on our not-raiding-days to do this...but I think it'd be a blast, so bumping to get people to think about it seriously again.

Maybe this coming Thursday (9/1/05) night, which we have off on our raid schedule?

Finding a full 15 LO Hunters for UBRS might be tough, but I kinda expect getting 5 together for DMN wouldn't be so difficuly...
-- 
"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment." - Anonymous

Thalin
I would seriously love to, but I wont be available this cycle let alone the off days due to family coming in town.
-- 
*the wheelchair*

Cauchy
No Disassemble!
I am up for it

Skor_Taran
Default Avatar
You know I'm in.

Xenira
As I said before, just let me know when.

Sarline
Default Avatar
cant see the movies (on dial up here cause of work) but yeah a bunch of hunters is very strong Smiler

PPl were crying on the test forums because 5 hunters with pets were holding a graveyard in AV. (BM hunters.)

Skor_Taran
Default Avatar
I highly recommend checking out the videos when you get the chance - they are well worth watching. Seriously, there were moments I was almost crying I was laughing so hard.

Kieryn
Default Avatar
Venezuelan Beaver Cheese
Okay, so far since posting my "bump" I've got:
    Cauchy
    Skortaran
    Xenira
with Thalin as interested but not available this go-round (I think?).

I'd like to suggest tomorrow night (Thursday, 9/1/05) at, say, 8pm server time. If there's anybody else who can commit for sure, that'd give us our 5 for Dire Maul North.

We should also start thinking about the 15-man UBRS. Smiler
-- 
"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment." - Anonymous

Xenira
8 PM works for me.

Thalin
Yes highly interested in an all hunter anything!!! I have family incoming this holiday weekend and will most likely be unavailable until Monday possibly Tuesday night.
-- 
*the wheelchair*

Cordova
Default Avatar
Dunno if I can do this thursday, but im so down to try this some time, either one.

Pages: 1 2